Get supportive feedback on your playing from established piano mentor ANDREW EALES using Pianodao’s innovative service.
The COST of this service depends on the length of your video, which can include more than one piece:
• £24.00 for a video lasting up to 10 minutes
• £48.00 for a video lasting up to 25 minutes
There is a 15% discount for members of the Pianodao Tea Room
The price reflects Andrew’s aim to provide detailed feedback based on more than one view of your video.
The Pianodao Video Feedback Service is useful for:
- Players from Elementary (Initial Grade) to first Diploma level
- Pianists preparing for a recital, exam or audition
- Any player looking for a fresh perspective or professional feedback
- Teachers keen for feedback on a specific piano piece or teaching strategy
Andrew Eales will send you a Feedback Sheet via email, detailing the strengths of your performance, offering suggestions for improvement, and ideas about future steps. All for the price of a good haircut!
The Pianodao Video Feedback Service is entirely Private.
However, to receive peer feedback and encouragement from other players, members of the Pianodao Tea Room are also welcome to share their music with our community on Facebook.
How to use this service:
Use the Video Feedback Service for support playing any piece from the 300+ sheet music publications in the Reviews Archive, including current UK exam publications:
1. Video your performance (e.g. using your phone or tablet device).
2. Upload the video file privately as an unlisted track on YouTube or to the public/private webspace of your choice.
3. Complete the Online Application below, including the URL link to your video.
4. Once received and accepted, you will receive confirmation and an invoice via email, and should pay either by bank transfer or via PayPal to complete your order.
5. Andrew’s Feedback Sheet will follow payment, usually within 48 hours.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Pianodao does not accept videos shared via file sharing services.
- If you are working with a regular teacher you should consult with them before using this service.
- If the player is under the age of 18 their parent/carer or teacher (with permission) must make the application on their behalf and introduce the video.
- The same email address will be used for invoicing and written feedback.
- There may be a delay between your application and receiving a response. If you need your feedback urgently, please explain this under “Other Details”
- The 48 hour turnaround begins when payment is received.
Andrew is a Fellow of The Incorporated Society of Musicians, the leading professional association for musicians and teachers.