Pianodao – The Way of Piano – seeks to inform, encourage and inspire piano players, teachers and students.
Built around the metaphor of piano playing as a lifetime journey, the site focuses on our musical development in the context of our broader lives.
You can discover articles of interest by exploring:
Pianodao is also home to three initiatives –
- Piano Qigong encourages the development of healthy piano playing using easy breathing and stretching exercises;
- The Active Repertoire Project will help you build your confidence as a pianist and find more enjoyment playing the piano;
- Your Stories is a collection of autobiographical sketches by piano players from around the world.
Guest Authors from around the world have significantly contributed to the site, sharing their experiences, perspectives, and knowledge here.
If you are interested in a private consultation or lessons with Andrew, you can find out more here.
More info about the site:
Please stay in touch by subscribing to the website using the “Follow” button on the left. You will then receive notifications of fresh content as it arrives.
Thank you for visiting Pianodao!
- Pianodao is owned by Keyquest Music, the independent music education consultancy, private teaching practice and creative outlet of pianist, writer and teacher Andrew Eales.
- Andrew is an elected member of The Incorporated Society of Musicians, the UK’s leading professional association for musicians and teachers.
- For information about Piano Lessons with Andrew, please also check out the Keyquest Music website.