Pianodao – The Way of Piano – seeks to inform, challenge and inspire piano players, teachers and students.
Discover the site
Built around the metaphor of piano playing as a lifetime journey, the site focuses on our musical development in the context of our broader lives.
You can discover articles of interest by exploring:
Pianodao is home to two important initiatives –
- Piano Qigong encourages the development of healthy piano playing.
- The Active Repertoire Project will build your confidence as a pianist.
Pianodao has also gained respect as a leading independent review site, and covers books, educational resources, recordings and sheet music.
Guest Authors from around the world also make a huge contribution to the Pianodao website, sharing their experiences, perspectives, knowledge and personal journey here.
More info about the site:
Please stay in touch by subscribing to the website using the “Follow” button on the left. You will then receive notifications of fresh content as it arrives.
Thank you for visiting Pianodao!
- Pianodao is owned by Keyquest Music, the independent music education consultancy, private teaching practice and creative outlet of pianist, writer and teacher Andrew Eales.
- Andrew is an elected member of The Incorporated Society of Musicians, the UK’s leading professional association for musicians and teachers.
- For information about Piano Lessons with Andrew, please also check out the Keyquest Music website.