The aim of Pianodao is to encourage, inform and inspire piano players around the world, and this page provides links to highlights from across the site.
- Lingering Awhile with Friends
- Tips for Playing at Sight
- Hooked on Duets
- Practice in Perspective
- Meanwhile outside…
- The Practice Room Sanctuary
- Making Time for Regular Practice
- Steve Luck’s Practice Tips
The Active Repertoire Project aims to encourage piano players from around the world to develop their own Active Repertoire of three pieces which can be played any time, any place – without notice, without embarrassment, and without notation.