Welcome to the dedicated page for piano teachers, bringing together useful resources and helpful articles.
Alongside my own articles, several other leading teachers have written especially for Pianodao, expanding the range of insight. Contributors include best-selling authors Karen Marshall, Paul Harris, and many more!
For those new to the site (or to teaching piano), there are a number of foundational concepts that underpin the teaching philosophy of the site. These articles provide a helpful introduction:
- The Pianist’s Resolution
- Active Repertoire Challenge 2020
- Musical Christmas gifts from children
- ABRSM Goes Digital for 2020
- Winter Repertoire Challenge
- “Piano Trainer” Free Downloads
- Chetham’s Piano Teaching Course
- Can we really trust educational research?
- Hooked on Duets
- Hear, Sing, Play, Read, Write?