Get detailed personal feedback on your playing from established expert teacher and mentor Andrew Eales via Pianodao’s unique Share Your Video service. Here’s how…
This service should be used in conjunction with the music featured in the Pianodao archive of 300+ repertoire reviews, which include:
- The current syllabus publications of all major UK exam boards
- A huge range of music in all styles and genres, and for players at all levels from Elementary to Diploma.
- SEARCH THE ARCHIVE
Accessing this service is as easy as:
- Select any piece of music from a publication which has been reviewed here.
- Learn the piece, and when you are ready, video your performance.
- Upload the video as a private “unlisted” track on YouTube (if you would prefer to make your video public, that’s also fine).
- Submit the YouTube link to Pianodao using the form below.
- You will receive an invoice via email, and should pay either by online bank transfer or via PayPal to complete your order.
- Receive a detailed feedback sheet via email, usually within 48 hours of payment.
It’s a simple as that!
The feedback you will receive will include a positive evaluation of the strengths in your performance, as well as suggestions and tips for future progress.
Pianodao Share Your Video is useful for:
- piano players from Elementary to Diploma level.
- returning pianists and dedicated adult players without a teacher.
- self-taught players who value professional feedback on an occasional basis.
- any pianist preparing for a recital, exam or audition who would welcome a fresh opinion.
- teachers keen for collegiate feedback on a specific piano piece.
Before using this service, please read carefully:
The Submission Fee of £20.00 covers a video performance up to a maximum of ten minutes duration.
- For longer videos there will be a surcharge of £2.00 per minute of video.
- Pianodao does not accept videos shared via file sharing services.
- The same, single email address MUST be used for both the application and payment. Written feedback will be sent to this address.
- Once your application is accepted, you will be sent an invoice for payment by UK bank transfer or PayPal.
- If you are working with a regular teacher you should please consult with them before using this service.
- If the player is under the age of 18 their parent, guardian or teacher (with permission) must introduce the video.
You may also be interested in booking a one-time consultation lesson, either via video link or in person. Find our more here.
The availability of this service is limited. Availability is updated regularly, and every effort is made to deliver written feedback within 48 hours.