Receive friendly, expert tuition from Andrew Eales.
A graduate of the Royal College of Music, London and University of Birmingham, Andrew has the training, expertise and professional experience needed to provide the best music education.
At his studio in Milton Keynes, Andrew provides a flexible range of learning opportunities to meet the needs of today’s students from beginners to pros.
All lessons are 45 minutes long unless otherwise agreed. Students can freely swap between coming to the studio or learning online via Zoom/etc, but should aim to come for at least some lessons face-to-face.
YOUNG PIANO PLAYERS
The Young Pianodao Scheme is designed for committed younger players, offering them a 25% discount on the standard consultation rate, so helping them to benefit from Andrew’s professional experience and expertise throughout their school years.
• 36 lessons a year, usually three a month.
• Lessons last 45 minutes.
• Regular fee with discount: £81.00 per month.
FIND OUT MORE AND APPLY HERE
Learning as an Adult
Regular adult students also benefit from a discounted rate, and usually have fortnightly lessons during the daytime, evenings and weekends to suit their busy lifestyles.
• 24 lessons a year, usually two a month.
• Lessons last 45 minutes
• Discounted fee for regular students: £66.00 per month.
For adults looking for more flexibility, including online lessons, correspondence and the use of video recording submissions, Andrew also offers the unique and innovative Pianodao Pathway subscription scheme:
Teaching Style and Content
Andrew focuses on the positive development of each individual student at her or his own pace, enabling all to become confident independent learners, whatever their particular musical interests.
Although trained as a classical musician, Andrew also embraces jazz, popular and easy listening piano styles, as well as composing and improvisation.
Andrew places a high priority in helping all his students develop an Active Repertoire of pieces which they enjoy playing, bringing confidence, satisfaction and musical enjoyment to all his pupils, as explained by adult student Joni Hawkes in this blog post.
Andrew is fully DBS checked (his current certificate is on permanent display in the studio), has comprehensive public indemnity insurance, and is a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians.
Andrew’s students learn:
- how to develop their listening ability, musical response and creativity
- how to play the piano musically and with a relaxed technique, avoiding injury and developing beautiful tone control and balance
- how to read music quickly, accurately and with musical independence and understanding
- how to practice effectively, making fast and secure progress
- how to play pieces and interpret music with authority in a wide range of styles
- how to play with and to others with confidence and enjoyment
Andrew’s students benefit from:
- performance opportunities, including non-competitive student recitals
- exceptional grade examination results (where taken)
- professional diploma preparation (where appropriate)
- a well-equipped, professional learning environment close to the centre of Milton Keynes
- unhurried, 45 minute lessons (with a 15 minute gap timetabled between each)
- Zoom/FaceTime lessons if personal attendance isn’t possible
- weekly, fortnightly or monthly lessons, with a simple payment plan
- a reliable and professional service
Andrew’s students also:
• receive 20% Discount on Sheet Music from Musicroom
• can freely join Pianodao Tea Room Facebook community if they wish
Enquire Today About Lessons
For full details of Terms and Conditions, Studio Policies and a Registration Form please download Andrew’s Registration & Welcome Pack here.
Please print off and bring the completed Registration Form to your first lesson.
Andrew is a Fellow of The Incorporated Society of Musicians, the leading professional association for musicians and teachers.
8 THE CRAVEN • HEELANDS • MILTON KEYNES • MK13 7NJ