Receive expert tuition, bespoke advice and friendly feedback from leading piano educator ANDREW EALES.
At his studio in Milton Keynes, Andrew provides a flexible range of learning opportunities to suit learners of all ages, from complete beginners to professional diploma preparation.
Regular students benefit from a 20% discount on Andrew’s standard lesson consultation fee, and can book lessons to suit their schedule each month.
Pianodao Pathway offers an easy to manage monthly subscription for those taking regular lessons, and includes 90 minutes tuition time:
- Younger learners usually have three 30-minute lessons a month (36 lessons per year overall).
- Teenagers usually choose two 45-minute sessions (fortnightly, 24 lessons per year) to fit around their other commitments.
- Adults usually also favour fortnightly lessons and are welcome during the daytime, evenings or Saturdays to suit their lifestyles.
- Diploma-level students usually opt for a single 90-minute consultation a month.
The cost of the Pianodao Pathway subscription is £72.00 per month, and the scheme also includes the following benefits:
- Learners can switch to a zoom lesson instead of coming to the studio where necessary.
- Any unused lessons can be credited from one month to the next.
- Book additional lessons at the same discounted rate.
- Regular Pianodao Club events for older learners.
- Pianodao Tea Room online community for parents and adults.
- 20% discount on sheet music from Musicroom online.
For an even more flexible approach, students are welcome to book lessons to suit their schedule from one month to the next. Payment is due at the start of each month for lessons booked, all the benefits of the Pianodao Pathway scheme still apply.
Andrew focuses on the positive development of each individual student at her or his own pace, enabling all to become confident independent learners, whatever their particular musical interests.
Although trained as a classical musician, Andrew also embraces jazz and contemporary piano styles, as well as composing and improvisation.
Andrew places a high priority in helping all his students develop an Active Repertoire of pieces which they enjoy playing, bringing confidence, satisfaction and musical enjoyment to all his pupils.
Andrew’s students learn:
- How to develop their musical listening, response and creativity
- How to play musically, with beautiful tone control and balance
- How to play with a relaxed technique, avoiding injury
- How to read music quickly, accurately and fluently
- How to practice effectively, making fast and secure progress
- How to develop musical independence and understanding
- How to interpret music with authority in a wide range of styles
- How to play with and to others with confidence and enjoyment
Andrew’s students benefit from:
- Performance opportunities including annual student recital and regular performance club for adults
- Exceptional grade examination results (where taken)
- Professional diploma preparation (where appropriate)
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly lessons
- Simple monthly subscription / payment plan
- A reliable and professional service
- A well-equipped studio close to central Milton Keynes
- Zoom/FaceTime lessons when attendance isn’t possible
- 20% discount on all Sheet Music from Musicroom
“Andrew is a truly exceptional piano teacher. He makes the journey of learning inspirational, encouraging and enjoyable. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking to learn piano whether you’re an adult beginner (like me) or an advanced player.”
Joni Hawkes (beginner adult student)
“It’s hard to express in words just how grateful I am to Andrew for all the lessons and all the guidance. I wouldn’t be where I am today were it not for Andrew never giving up on me, and pushing to get the very best out of me. I couldn’t have hoped for a better teacher, or a better friend … Andrew Rocks!”
Bradley Jordan (former student, now professional media composer)
“Andrew’s consistently high results speak volumes for the quality of training. The step change in my daughters piano playing was a direct result of Andrew’s inspirational teaching and huge experience. He teaches the importance of broader musical knowledge and understanding, not just purely focusing on grades. We feel very fortunate to have Andrew as our children’s music teacher.”
Chris Grao (parent)
“Andrew is a gifted pianist and teacher with an ability to inspire and guide pupils of all ages and abilities. I always look forward to my lessons and have benefited from Andrew’s wide knowledge of music, his enthusiasm and his patience.”
Amanda Knott (advanced adult student)
Apply to Learn
To find out more, check availability and schedule an initial meeting, please apply using the form below:
For full details of Terms and Conditions, Studio Policies and a Registration Form please download the Registration Pack below.
If accepted for lessons, you should please print off and bring the completed Registration Form to your first lesson.
Andrew is fully DBS checked, has comprehensive public indemnity insurance, and is a longstanding member of the Independent Society of Musicians, the UK’s leading professional association for music educators.
PIANODAO • 8 THE CRAVEN • HEELANDS
MILTON KEYNES • MK13 7NJ