The Pianodao Video Feedback Service delivers a fresh, bespoke approach to online learning.
Using the Pianodao Video Feedback Service, players anywhere can now share a private video of their playing, and within a week receive constructive feedback and expert guidance from leading piano educator Andrew Eales.
Uploading a simple recording made using your smartphone will allow your playing to shine more than is possible during an online lesson, unspoilt by the audio limitations of a Zoom call or problems with your home WiFi. With no ongoing contract or costs, the Video Feedback Service simply provides a fair, musical alternative.
Find out here how you can share your video, how you will benefit, and the reviews others have given this service. And as you scroll down you will find the simple online application form and payment button.
Try the Pianodao Video Feedback Service and I promise you won’t be disappointed!
You can either share a single piece or movement, or if you prefer a set of shorter pieces adding up to no more than ten minutes video length. For longer videos please simply make an additional payment below.
You can also talk during your video, for example to ask questions or demonstrate specific problems you want help with in more detail.
The cost is £24.00, which equates to 30 minutes of professional time. This is the minimum time that Andrew spends watching, rewatching and writing the detailed feedback you will receive.
The Video Feedback Service is suitable for:
- Players from Elementary to Associate Diploma level
- Pianists preparing for a recital, exam or audition
- Adult piano players seeking professional feedback
- Self-directed learners wanting ad-hoc support
- Any player looking for a fresh perspective
- Teachers keen for feedback on a specific piano piece
Why Get Video Feedback?
The Video Feedback Service offers an accessible online alternative to having a short, focussed masterclass with an expert tutor. Feedback is provided in a lasting written form, yours to keep and use to inspire and inform lasting progress.
The Video Feedback Service offers all of the advantages touted for online piano lessons, but crucially, a lot more…
- The schedule is up to you; no need to coordinate a live session
- Record in comfort, without anxiety, playing your own piano
- Recording offers better quality audio than live streaming
- Receive detailed written feedback based on repeated listening
- No need to travel, saving both time and fuel
- No need for software subscriptions, platform or agency fees
- No ongoing commitment or contract
The Video Feedback Service can be used whenever you like, and however. You can dip in as a one-off, or come back at regular intervals within your own learning cycle.
What others are saying…
Those who have already tried this service only have praise for the impact it has had on their playing…
“Your critique has actually given me a huge boost in my self-worth as a pianist. I like how specific the suggestions are and therefore easy to follow and apply.”
“Excellent written feedback given. Very positive experience. Would highly recommend!”
“At last! An opportunity to receive top-notch feedback on my playing, and it’s been a revelation. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
“I was really impressed. The written feedback went into far more detail than I expected, and has given me loads to think about, which will really help in my diploma preparation.”
How it Works…
Accessing the service is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Choose your music from the Pianodao Music Library
- Film your performance. You can use a phone or tablet for this.
- If you wish to, you can ask any questions you have. Demonstrate passages you are struggling with and explain where you would like advice.
- Upload your video privately to the webspace, transfer or messaging service of your choice, or share as an unlisted track on YouTube
- Apply using the online form below
- Pay using your credit card or PayPal account below
You will receive your in-depth written Feedback Sheet by email within a few days, detailing the strengths of your performance, offering suggestions for improvement, and ideas about future steps.
Video Feedback Service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Players working with another teacher should consult with them before using this service.
- The same email address must be used for payment and written feedback.
- Andrew will only consider your video once payment has been received.
- If it is not possible to provide feedback within a week you will have the choice between still receiving your feedback as soon as its available, or else be given a full refund.
PIANODAO • 8 THE CRAVEN • HEELANDS
MILTON KEYNES • MK13 7NJ