The Pianodao Tea Room is a friendly online community which is available to all who learn with or otherwise support Pianodao.
Members benefit from a generous 20% discount on all their sheet music purchases from Musicroom and other online partners.
The Pianodao Tea Room community exists as an exclusive private Facebook group, where members can:
- get exclusive previews of upcoming articles and events
- share their own news, receive support and ask questions
- join discussions and reflect on inspiring quotes
- network with other Pianodao supporters and friends
In contrast to the stresses of some online forums, the convivial nature of the Tea Room is based on a shared desire to communicate in the same respectful and friendly tone that we would use when meeting up with friends for a cup of tea in real life; membership is on that understanding.
How to Join Today…
If you are currently learning piano with Andrew, regularly using his services or are collaborating professionally, membership of the Tea Room is free.
Otherwise, please make a donation to support the running of the community and the Pianodao site, both of which occupy many hours. Every donation, however small, helps to cover the website hosting and administration costs.
Please decide on the amount of your donation (in multiples of £1.00 using the “quantity” button) and make your payment via PayPal or credit card:
If you would prefer to make a UK Bank transfer, or for any other donation enquiries, please Contact Andrew.
THANK YOU for supporting Pianodao.
If you have any suggestions for the site or would like to access my support in your piano journey please contact me here.
To access the community group page on Facebook, click on the link below:
The latest discount codes are available via the Facebook community page, but you can alternatively contact Andrew to receive the codes via email.
- Membership of the online group requires a valid Facebook account.
- Acceptance is discretionary and conditional upon agreement to community rules.
- Meaningful community requires authenticity: members must in accordance with Facebook’s Terms of Service use the same name that they use in everyday life.
- Discounts are subject to change without notice. Offers may expire, be updated, replaced, and new deals introduced.