Many piano players wish that they could find a way to:
- Overcome longstanding problems that have inhibited their enjoyment of playing the piano
- Play with greater freedom of movement, fluency and control
- Overcome the anxiety that blights performance
- Play with heightened focus and creativity
Qigong may be able to help with all of the above by providing:
- Simple stretching and breathing exercises which support pianists’ needs
- A complementary approach that can be used alongside any school of piano playing to enhance technique
- A methodology rooted in the ancient wisdom of the traditional Chinese medicine, philosophy, meditation and martial arts practice
Qigong costs nothing, and is easy to do, regardless of age.
Are you interested? Then let’s get started …
PIANODAO includes more than 600 articles and reviews,
which are free for everyone, everywhere to access and read.
Please support the site by making a small donation.