Many piano players wish that they could:
• Play with greater freedom of movement, fluency and control
• Play with heightened focus and creativity
• Overcome longstanding physical problems that have inhibited their enjoyment of playing the piano
• Overcome the anxiety that blights performance
Qigong practice can help immensely, providing:
• A range of simple stretching and breathing exercises which support pianists’ needs
• A complementary approach that can be used alongside any school of piano playing to enhance technique
• A methodology rooted in the ancient wisdom of the traditional Chinese medicine, philosophy, meditation and martial arts practice
Qigong costs nothing, and is easy to do, regardless of age.
Are you interested? Then let’s get started …
STAY IN TOUCH:
Get email updates from Pianodao, delivered by WordPress.
You can unsubscribe at any time.