The aim of Pianodao is to encourage, inform and inspire piano players around the world, and this page provides links to highlights from across the site.
- Tips for Playing at Sight
- Hooked on Duets
- Making Time for Regular Practice
- Steve Luck’s Practice Tips
- Thumbs up for the Thumb!
- Do you believe in classical music?
- Practice Resolutions
- Active Repertoire Challenge 2019
The Active Repertoire Project aims to encourage piano players from around the world to develop their own Active Repertoire of three pieces which can be played any time, any place – without notice, without embarrassment, and without notation.
Join the Online Club…
Pianodao is free to all, but funded with the help of reader donations.
Supporters can enjoy additional benefits by joining The Pianodao Tea Room