Welcome to Pathways for Playing, a special page bringing together highlights from across the Pianodao website.
One of the primary aims of the site is to encourage, inform and inspire piano players around the world. You will find plenty of articles aimed at teachers, as well as many articles which address our broader lifestyle – but here are the highlights that are especially about piano playing!
You can browse the latest additions by clicking here.
Advice & Tips – Highlights
- Piano Lessons: Dealing with Anxiety
- Andrew Schiff & Natural Breathing
- Am I really good enough? – Frances Wilson answers the big question!
- Take a Bow – basic lessons in stagecraft
- Simon Reich on Improvising, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- The Creative Pianist (Simon Reich interviews Mark Polishook)
- Ten Ways to turn “I can’t” into “I can” – encouragement from Frances Wilson
- ARSM: Your Questions Answered – are you interested in taking a diploma? ABRSM director Penny Milsom fields your questions
- Pro Tips for Recording your piano at home